The Cube of Good Management is shared under a Creative Commons Attribution –Non-Commercial – No Derivatives 4.0 International license as published at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode.
This means that you can use and share the Cube of Good Management with others only when complying with all the following conditions:
- You must give appropriate credit by including for example the following credit line “Created by Jorge Díaz – www.jdiaz.eu”.
- You may not modify it or create any derivative work of any kind.
- You may not use it for commercial purposes (except for the two exceptions mentioned below).
As per my own decision there are only two exceptions to the third point above by which you can make money out of the Cube of Good Management:
- Applying it to improve your own organization and hence producing business value that will eventually translate into monetary value.
- Using it as it is to help others improve their organization and hence being paid in exchange for that service. Note that in this case you will still have to give credit and produce no modifications and no derivative work of any kind.
I am perfectly fine with you making money through cases 1 or 2 here detailed, but I will not approve any other commercial scenario that has not previously obtained my explicit agreement.
It must also be noted that this license only applies to the Cube of Good Management framework as published in this site. All my other work, documents, materials and methodologies are protected by copyright laws unless explicitly stated otherwise by me elsewhere.